- 94% of smartphone owners look for local information on their phone. -Televox
- 61% will leave your website if it’s not mobile-optimized. -Google
- “We prefer mobile-responsive websites” -Google
- If you do not have a mobile website you are hurting your impression when people first encounter you online.
- A large majority of people will leave your site and go to your competition.
- You are leaving money on the table
We discovered that with New Technology we could design one site that automatically adjusts to all screen sizes, and gives users optimal performance on all devices.
This in turn has a dramatic impact on the user’s impression when they visit your website, which in turn increases sales.
We have been building local business websites for years, for a wide variety of industries. Here are a few of their comments:
“We asked Yakima Valley Marketing to build our new website and we are thrilled with the results! We have a nice looking website that is mobile friendly. Martin Holsinger is easy to work with and very knowledgeable. We got all of our questions answered and in a timely manner. We are very thankful we chose Yakima Valley marketing!” -Vikki Bunce, Delorie-Johnson Law Firm
“I have truly enjoyed working with Yakima Valley Marketing. We love our new website and any time we have changes or questions, we get a very prompt response. Thank you for all you have done!” -Brittney Markley, Graf Investments
“We really appreciate your quick and helpful services for us in completely renovating our website! We are very pleased with the user-friendly and attractive layout, as well as the additional services we are now able to offer through the website. Thank you so much for providing the professional expertise and creativity that we needed yet were unable to accomplish on our own!” -Delight Yoder, Institute For Global Opportunities
Our Simple 5-Step Process
- Gather Pertinent Information From New Client
- Create New Site Based On Our High Performance Themes
- Optimize Site For Brand & Search
- Launch Site And Notify Search Engines
- Maintain, Backup, & Apply Security Updates (Monthly)
Our Business Sites
We have spent countless hours perfecting our local business themes through much research and development. All of our sites are mobile-responsive. They adjust automatically and look great on a mobile phone as well as a desktop computer.
We start with one of our themes and then we make the necessary adjustments to make the site look and feel like your brand.
Your choose the theme you like best, and we take it from there.
Our sites are very simple and easy to use. However that does not mean they are not sophisticated. We have worked hard to ensure that the simplicity and easy to use design carries with it all the powerful and compelling features that your visitors are looking for.
Notice the large easy-to-press buttons on the mobile versions of the same site below. The phone number actually turns into a button that you can press and make a call instantaneously.
Fully Functional Local Business Website
We’ve included all the necessary features that most people are looking for when they visit your website. Of course the website should go deeper with more in depth information, but this is what most people are looking for initially.
- Business Logo
- Phone Number
- Make Appointment
- Google Map
- Get Directions
- About Us
How It Works
Step 1. You enter partnership by signing contract and issuing payment (day 1)
Step 2. You completely fill out Client Questionnaire. (week 1)
This is a very important step. We cannot begin work until we have all the necessary details about you and your company. Once this information is received, then we will begin work immediately.
Step 3. You choose Business Theme. This actually happens at the same time as step 2. (week 1)
Step 4. You provide content that you want us to put on these pages: (week 1-2)
This is probably the most important piece of info we need from you. It is imperative that we get it back from you within 2 weeks.
Step 5. We build the site. We take the information that you give us in steps 1-4, and we create the entire site. (week 3)
Step 6. We adjust the site, colors, and branding to match your company’s brand.(week 3)
Step 7. You look at the site. We send you a link to the test site, to either approve the site for launch, or tell us what changes and adjustments need to be made. (week 3-4)
Step 8. You approve the site. (week 4)
Step 9. We launch the site (week 4-6) This is the most exciting part. Your site is now live on your domain name. You can now tell the world about your new website, and start getting website traffic, and making more sales.
Step 10. We notify the search engines about your site. (week 4-6) The search engines do not know that your new website exists. Therefore we need to let them know about it.
Step 11. We install Metrics & Analytics code so that you can track your website visitors and performance.
Step 12. We maintain the site. (monthly). We perform regular website maintenance to your site every month. Such things as:
- Regular database backups
- Regular code updates (we use powerful 3d party plugins which must be updated regularly)
- Premium hosting and service
- Email hosting
- Website Cpanel access
- Website Admin access
- Customer support (we are hear to support you and your website)
- Content updates (includes 1hr of updating your photos or other content per month)
- Premium Access to our Marketing Metrics & Analytics Software. (we pull data from 3 different major analytics sources, and compile it all into one easy to use software for you to use)
If you are ready to sign the contract and get started, please visit our…
This section tells you what all is included and not included in our Local Website Sales Machine Plan.
- Google Map
- Get Directions Button
- Contact Button
- Services Button
- Phone Number (click-able when viewed on mobile device)
- Hours of operation
- Business Address
- Basic Contact Form
- Your Logo (created by you and sent to us to insert)
-In header and footer
- Your images (you shoot, edit, and send to us to insert)
- Your content (you prepare and give us to insert)
-About us text
-Testimonials or Reviews
-Home page content
Code Setup for Search Engines
- On-Site SEO
-Image alt titles
-Basic Page meta descriptions
- Notify Search Engines
- Install Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Premium hosting
- Regular site backups
- Regular security updates to code
- 1 hr. of content updates per month
- Customer Support
Does Not Include:
Please note, all of these items that are not included in the above plan, can be included as add-ons.
- Extra service pages
- Blog posts
- Photo page
- Staff page
- Lead gen pages
- Custom landing pages
- Any other pages than those listed in the “Includes” section
- Online Review Engine
- Shopping cart
- Custom forms
- Social media widgets
- Review widget
- Activities/events calendar
- Email responder setup
- Optin box
- Blog posts
-Custom written content
-Created by us
- Photography of any kind
- Image enhancement
-Local Visibility Booster
-Unlimited content updates
Ok, now If you are ready to sign the contract and get started, please visit our…