Marketing Project Coordinator
Vinotec llc, founder of YakimaValleyMarketing.com, a fast growing local marketing company, is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator that will be responsible for executing marketing activities while managing work flow from the team and vendors.
This position requires an individual with passion for marketing as well as the ability to manage a project through from inception to completion, while keeping the team on track and meeting deadlines
What we expect:
- Quarterback all activities across the team with products, systems, vendors and internal teams
- Manage all aspects of multiple projects simultaneously to ensure on time and on budget delivery
- Create and maintain success metrics for marketing campaigns, making recommendations for metrics driven improvements
- Work with marketing team on campaign creation
- Work with the team to implement marketing campaigns in multiple systems and services (PPV, PPC, Banners, Landing pages, email drops, etc.)
- Work with writers, designers, and web developers to quickly and efficiently put up landing pages, create banner ads, and test marketing techniques
- Work with analytics team date to understand campaign effectiveness
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years direct marketing and project coordination/management experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing or similar discipline
- Hands on experience managing and executing online marketing campaigns
- Outstanding knowledge of the marketing process and the various marketing channels (print, online, digital, media)
- Demonstrable ability to lead multi-disciplinary meetings and achieve team objectives
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A Passion for creating and optimizing systems and processes
- A Love for metrics, analytics and reports
- Sickening organizational skills – If you color code your closet, and balance your checkbook, we want to talk to you!
- Hawk-eye attention to detail, curiosity, and the ability to flourish in a dynamic, high growth environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- An excellent position in a high growth company ( you help us grow, and you will grow with us. For sure!)
- Ability for you to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing your self
- All those cool startup perks –Free snacks, fun events, laid back work environment, lots of fun!
- Sense of humor
Start-up culture – Can you answer, “yes” to all these questions?
- Do you prefer the hectic, ever-changing startup environment as opposed to a corporate, by-the-book one
- You are excited about the idea of rolling up your sleeves and working with a small team to get the job done, even if you need to do things that would be considered outside your direct job description
- You want to work in a company that aims to make an impact, and you want to know to see and feel the contribution you make to that
- You are passionate about what you do and show that passion in everything you do
Are you fired up to join our team? Awesome!
Please email us and include the following information :
1. Cover Letter – So you can sell us on why you are the best person for this position
2. Experience Letter – So we can see what you’ve been doing
3. Email Subject Line- Please add the subject “Your new team member” when you submit your experience letter and cover letter.
Why? We want to know that your detail oriented, have read our whole posting, and are truly interested in working with us.
Send your email to: [email protected]
Martin Holsinger, Director